Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Find if a show is till on
    It might sound odd, but I want to know if a show is still being produced, it's a seasonal show about barbecueing called License to Grill, the channel that plays the show has no information about it anymore but it's a show that plays in the spring/summer only, are there websites with lists of shows and if they have been cancelled? It was on Discovery Home in the US and Food Network in Canada?

Thanks for any help
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Lowtax, according to the website, it is still on the Discovery Channel in the States.

Check this link:

Discovery Home Channel :: Series :: License to Grill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need To Know the Name Of This Show [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so there was this show I watched when I was really young. I was born 1989, sothis show aired late 80's early 90's and all that. I can't remember the name of this show at all but I know what it was about. This group of kids got to run a radio or television station, and they would...

91 honda rough acceleration till warm then egine light [ 1 Answers ]

My 91 accord dx 2 door starts and runs rough, will barely accelerate until warmed up then engine light goes on and runs fine.

Tax Return Till march 31 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm on H1-B, I'm going back to india and may not come back to US So I want to clear all my tax dues I want to fill the tax return till march 31 2006, how Can I do that and I don't have a W4 form for the perion Jan06 - marc 06 Thanks Sukhmeet

How old till they can choose? [ 5 Answers ]

How old does a teen have to be till they can choose where they live? My daughter is 14 and she is very unhappy where she is at. She wants to come and live with me. If her dad decides not to let her come and live with me what can I do leagally? We have joint custody and they live with him.

Make a till in Visual Basic 6.0 [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, my name is raken, well lets to the point: Create an application that all stimulate a till. The application should allow a user to enter an item and the quantity purchased. Item description and cost should be read from a file or database. There should be a display showing the items...

View more questions Search