Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr InFelice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Hi Kroosal

Are you still having these same problems?

In a simielar stituation and kind of feel well lost at moment.
    Imogen121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 05:18 AM
    I have the same problem... My Mother loves her two sons and I'm nothing, she can't even remember me after I have spent months caring for her. As a child, I was physically and mentally abused constantly (even to this day) and my two older brothers adored. When my Father died leaving a large estate they carved it up all for them and left me a single struggling mother. When I had serious marriage problems of extreme abuse my mother put me and my children in a refuge on the side of the road as she lived with millions. Still to this day she creates the worse problems for me and then delights in telling everyone how horrible I am. My brothers also ignore me and some of their friends can't even believe they have a sister. They have sold resorts, hotels and properties from my father's estate and are still trying to find ways to get rid of me. My two children love me and we are happy everyday, God has blessed us with perfect health. I just don't ever want to feel the feeling of rejection ever again and now my Mother is old, her sons do nothing to care for her, It is I out of compassion and the love of Jesus. Please can anyone have some answers for me??
    susangpyp Posts: 258, Reputation: 73

May 16, 2009, 05:34 AM

I had two rejecting, critical moms. One biological and one adoptive. Never easy but you CAN get through without their approval.

When I was SO tied into what my mother thought about me, my therapist said, "Stop going to the dry well for water."

I would never get her approval in a gazillion years. And when I let go of trying, my life got so much better.

Be good to you and extricate yourself from the claws of disapproval.
    Imogen121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 06:10 AM

Thank you susangpyp,

God bless your future with trust again for mankind and may true love and happiness always find you, May all your dreams come true. Take care love always Imogen

I have become very shy and unable to trust mankind both female and male.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Mother Hates Me [ 17 Answers ]

Hi all, I am 46 and was raised by a mother that resented getting pregnant with me. She has been very open about how much I ruined her life. I can't even speak to her anymore and she has turned my father against me. I hate how much it hurts. There is still this little girl inside who desparately...

My dad hates me [ 24 Answers ]

My dad only pretends 2 like me he never talks to me and says I was an accident. I'm falling behind on homework because I find talking to him is 2 hard so I can never ask 4 help. He never agrees with anything I say and everything I do is stupid. He grounds me 4 not giving him the remote so he can...

My mother hates me [ 19 Answers ]

I really need to talk to someone no matter what I do it is never good enough for my mother. I love her very much but we cannot get along at all, I really would love to have a relationship to where we could be friends. I am 30 yrs. Old I have been married for almost 14 years.my father was a acholic...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

13 YO hates Mom... please help [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 boys - 16 and almost 14. Since the divorce in 1998 my sons have lived in both homes until 2004 when my oldest became so angry and frustrated with the situation that he attempted to overdose on antibiotics. A clear scream for help. At that time Dad finally said he could come and live...

View more questions Search