Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveisaac21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 07:17 PM
    Will I be able to take my cartilage piercing out after 4 weeks?
    Ive really wanted to get my cartilage pierced but in the middle of August I start field hockey and you can't wear earrings during a game.. if I get it pierced this Friday, July 13th will it grow shut during the game?

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my cartilige pierced two weeks ago but then a day ago it ogt really swollen and red and my mom made me tak eit out. TOnight I put it back in and it is very swollen is that normal and is it normal to have an even larger swoller area just aroun the back of the piercing?

Cartilage Piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

So Im Going to Go Get My Cartilage Pierced & 2nd Holes In My Ear Lobes . Does It Hurt If Using A Gun?

Can you go swimming 3 weeks after an ear cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

Look I am planning to get my ear cartilage pierced at the weekend but I have swimming for my phys ed class in 3 weeks. Do you think it would be okay to go swimming 3 weeks after I get the piercing?? :confused::confused::confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.