Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkaplowitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 07:04 PM
    Government grant for home improvement for disabled
    I have multiple sclerosis and limited mobility. How do I get a free government grant to remodel my shower?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:13 PM
    You might not need to do that. Call your village hall, your township office, and your county human resources department. One or all of them will know of area individuals and groups that do all kinds of work for seniors and the disabled, and will know how to connect you to sources for funding any improvements to your home.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Not sure what country, I will have to answer for the US, no there is not grants, often there may be a million dollar grant to a local company that takes applicaatoins locally

But most of the many will come from local non profits. Have you contacted the local MS office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home improvement grant for a disabled individual [ 3 Answers ]

Need to know if there are grants available to disabled individuals to remodel the home such as interior painting, taking off paneling and replacing it so it can be painted, putting in a bathroom vanity, new kitchen floor, remodeling kitchen cabinets, putting in new carpet and finishing a garage...

Free government grants for disabled for home improvement [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is physically disabled is there a free grant to make our home wheelchair accessible? Also need wall repaired and a roof.

Grant for Disabled Person for home improvement [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely disabled and on SSD. I live in a rural area of my County and recently my shallow well went dry. I have no water now. Is there a grant available to me so that I can have a deep well drilled so that I can have water again to my home?

Grant for home improvement [ 3 Answers ]

I need a grant for home improvement project. I have many health problems and need to be able to fix my back deck and make it handicap accessible, also need to repair front porch and put in guard rails. Are there any grants for this type of home improvement project?

View more questions Search