Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacqui1986xx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Resore factory settings on a netbook
    Hi all, I got a sony netbook off a friend. Paid £200 for it. At the moment its saying I need a product key for windows 7 ultimate. My product key is for windows 7 so is not being recongnised how do I get back to windows 7 and wipe the ultimate off please and tia xx

Check out some similar questions!

How can I restore my netbook to factory settings [ 5 Answers ]

I have a hp mini and I don't have any cd drive or the back up disk or and kind of disk. My laptop keeps saying that I have no disk space and I try deleting things but it won't let me. What can I do to delete everything but only leave the programs the laptop originally came with?

Netbook to factory settings? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a virgin netbook which I got from virgin... every time I watch a movie it just suddenly stop.. and I can't do anything unless I switch it off!and another thing is when I'm on Skype it'll do the same thing... im just worried if I keep doing this switching off thing my netbook might broke.....

How do I restore acer aspire one ZG5 netbook to factory settings? [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried Alt-F10 but it doesn't do anything.. just continues to load to home screen. OS is linux

How do I restore factory settings? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just brought an Acer laptop second hand, I turned it on and it came up with login details for some one else but I don't know the password. How do I restore the factory settings with out the disc?

Factory settings [ 2 Answers ]

How do you reboot your laptop to its original factory settings without a back up disc?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.