Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    granny2us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Asset acceptance phone number
    I am attempting to contact Asset Acceptance by phone. I can not find their phone number

Check out some similar questions!

Being sued by Asset Acceptance, PLEASE HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pre-trial with asset acceptance tomorrow. The debt is mine but I cannot pay for it. I am trying to file bankruptcy but I do not have enough money to pay a lawyer right now. What is going to happen tomorrow? I noticed that there is no Schedule A attached to the summons so I am going to...

Lawsuit Filed by asset acceptance [ 0 Answers ]

I have been served with a lawsuit by asset acceptance. A few years ago, when I was unexpectedly unemployed in NY, I could not make the payments on three credit cards. A bankruptcy lawyer told me I could either pay or ignore them. I tried to ignore them as I am barely catching up on basic expenses....

Asset Acceptance and Pinnacle Credit? [ 3 Answers ]

I got a credit report from Experian and Trans Union and both are showing debts from Pinnacle Credit Services and Asset Acceptance. Both collection agencies. They are for old debts that a business partner ran up unknown to me until 4 years after the fact when I got a civil suit filed for a Bank of...

Asset Acceptance Summons, Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I received a summons from Asset Acceptance for a credit card from Discover back in 1997. I had been making payments on it (Asset - because they scared the crap out of me) from 2006-till May of 2008, when I was on maternity leave, and had no income. So unfortunately, that was a bill that had to be...

Asset Acceptance Collections [ 8 Answers ]

Help! I am trying to get a mortgage on a house (first time buyer!) I have settled all my collection accounts on my credit except this one with Asset Acceptance, now the strange thing about this is bought my debt back in 2003. The original credit was First Consumers National Bank, they sold all this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.