Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    al rezwan bin p Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Valid marriage?
    Sir, assalamualaikum. I am al rezwan bin parvez sunny. I am a student of mba class. I have a affair for last 6 years and I know her for last 10 years. We have accepted ourselves as husband and wife but not in-front of others. We just accepted one another and the witness is ALLAH. Is it a valid marriage?

Sir my next question is can I kiss my wife every where?
    Can see kiss me so?
    In every part of my body and her body.
    Can I do sex with her in any manner except anul sex and sex in the time of periods of my wife.
    Please answer me sir as soon as possible.
    I have searched a lot in the net but those things did not satisfy me.
    It will be a great help if you can describe it broadly.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Please put all of your questions in one place - it is also against the rules to post your email address. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/...am-681479.html
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Jul 20, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Walaikum Salam,

This marriage is not valid. Witness(2 Muslim male adult. Or 1 Muslim male adult and 2 Muslim female adult) is required in case of a valid marriage in Islam. So she is not your wife and you can not have sex with her. I advice you to marry her following Islamic rules if you want to keep a relationship with her and repent to allah for what you did in the past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is our marriage still valid? [ 2 Answers ]

Slaam I I'am asking about my husband who keeps telling me when we are arguing that "go and marry some one else" is our marrige is still valid this happened more than 10 times

Marriage valid without consent of parents? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a muslim alhamulellah and I have a question regarding marriage. I like a girl and I want to marry her but my parents do not agree with our marriage so without the agreement of parents will it a valid marriage according to the law of Islam. Wasalam

If marriage, registered in Canada valid in EU countries? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Ukrainian citizen, married to a Canadian citizen, our marriage lasted just for few months, now I live in Ukraine, so we are separated for about 2 years, but I can't get a divorce from my husband on some unclear reason... Is this marriage valid in EU countries?

Is my marriage valid? [ 1 Answers ]

I got married in South Jersey in 1990 but my marriage license was from PA. Is my marriage valid? My husband and I are separated and I don't know if I should file for divorce or an annulment at this point. Help!

Is Colorado common law marriage valid in Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

If you were married in Colorado by common law, is that marriage recognized by the state of Arizona or is a ceremony in Arizona required in order for the state to recognized the marriage?

View more questions Search