Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpingsterhaus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 06:42 AM
    How to fix a water fountain
    I have a 3 tierer water fountain @ work. We thought if was clogged last week so we put some drano in it to unclog it and left it off until the 4th of July. It seemed to work for a couple of days; thought it got clogged again so we put algea cleaner in it. We have it plugged in and the breaker keeps tripping so I can't see if it is going to run

Check out some similar questions!

Garden water fountain repair [ 0 Answers ]

My 3 tiered water fountain hose came loose from the pump to the top tier outflow connection. I see there is a nut made of pvc material at the base of the top tier out flow port. I presume in-order for me to gain access to the channel that runs through the center of the fountain I need to loosen...

Repair concrete water fountain [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large 3 tiered concrete water fountain (4 foot diameter of bottom tier) that leaks in the bottom tier. I left it uncovered last winter and it got a large crack in the bottom tier. I have tried to fix it with concrete patch stuff but it didn't hold up and started leaking again. The...

Water fountain won't pump [ 6 Answers ]

I inherited a three-level water fountain with a house I purchased, which worked fine at the time of purchase. After a winter passed, refilling the fountain produced no water movement, even though I can hear the pump running. With no instructions at hand, how do I to locate the problem?

Landscaping backyard water fountain [ 1 Answers ]

I need some landscaping ideas for setting a free standing water fountain in my back yard. Where can I go to get some ideas?

Water fountain? [ 5 Answers ]

My cat demands the faucet to be turned on to a trikle so she can get a drink, she refuses to drink from any water dish. She will not quit meowing until I give in and do it. How do I break her from this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.