Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waterxangel Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 08:55 PM
    Asking for more hours
    Is it okay to ask for more hours at work when I might get laid off, however my supervisor has not told me that I will get laid off but there is a strong possibility that I will be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Why not, why do you want more hours ? Why would they lay you off.
    waterxangel Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Budget cuts. I want more hours because I want to earn more especially if I might get laid off.

Is it okay to ask for more hours if there's a possibility that I'm going to get let go soon though?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 hours? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie about a man who survived a deadly fall into a cravasse

Salaried employee works 2 hours, do I get paid for 8 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

If I'm a salaried employee, and work 2 hours in the office one day, then go home sick, does my employer have to pay me for 8 hours?

Working hours vs lunch hours [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am presently working. I love my job so it's not an issue to me if everyday, I come in to work earlier than I should be and going home later than I should, eversince I was employed in this company. Today, our HR had sent me an email with our CEO copied on reminding me that my lunch hour is...

I have a grand child who sleeps 2 hours and stays awake 22 hours. [ 6 Answers ]

My grand child sleeps 2 hours and stays awake for 22 hours. Her mother has talked to doctor and he gave her some things to try but nothing is working.I've seen on TV (health chan) something about children who do not sleep but can't remember what they found out to solve the problem. I'm trying to...

Two taps can fill a tank in 75/8 hours .Tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less tha [ 1 Answers ]

Two taps can filla tank in 75/8 hours.If tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately.Find the time taken by the taps to fill the tank separately?

View more questions Search