Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Garyv215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Are per diems paid weekdays only or includes weekends away from home?
    1) Are per diems paid weekdays (workdays) only or includes weekends away from home? In short, does employer pays 7 days or just the 5 working days? If 5 days only, why not 7 days? I am still away from home and paying weekend hotels and meals.

My employer pays me fixed IRS rate of per diem, is Per Diem taxable?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paid off my mobile home and they won't [ 7 Answers ]

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paided off my mobile home and they won't send the title its been 11 months and still no title has been mailed to me despite my request

Tenant in my private home has not paid rent, so can I limit her access to my home? [ 7 Answers ]

I live in NJ.. My wife and I separated in 2009, to cover bills, she allowed a friend to move into a room in our private home and gave her a basic lease which is NOT dated. My wife does not own the home, I am the primary owner on the mortgage. Anyway, this woman she allowed to move in is a horder,...

Are per diems taxable? [ 1 Answers ]

I work in construction and have been really confused by the tax codes for per diems. I receive a daily rate of $70 a day for per diems. This is to cover everything from living to what ever else I need to live in what ever city the job is in. My question is I have never been taxed for per diems...

Do you need the deed when your home is paid off? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need a deed when my home is paid off?

How long can someone receive per diems from their company? Is there a cut-off point? [ 1 Answers ]

If we have a consultans who is working for us and receives a per diem, is there a point in time that we no longer need to give him a per diem, for example if his assignment with us goes past 1 year, or 2 years, etc. Do we just keep paying him a per diem for as long as he works for us away from his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.