Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Consistent people
    I'm having a seriuos seriuos problem.I can't find people who are consistent.What's going on in the world today.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Can you elaborate? Can you please give more info in order to get a more accurate answer?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2007, 05:38 PM
    What do you want people to be consistent in? If they are lying, at least they are consistent in that!

I agree with J_9 - please elaborate what exactly you are looking for in a person - the quality of consistency.

Thank you.

Mar 2, 2007, 07:36 PM
    I'm having a hard time finding friend who are consistent.I have nobody in my life outside of my family.
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Can you elaborate on the qualities of a friend? What do you value in a friendship?

Mar 3, 2007, 11:23 AM
    I want loyality,commitment,unconditonal love from a person.I've never met a person who had these characteristic.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 3, 2007, 11:24 AM
    First of all, do you have these characteristics? People tend to migrate toward people with the same characteristics.

You may have to look hard and deep within yourself for the true answer to this question.

Mar 4, 2007, 10:47 PM
    People(especially men) always tell me"your a nice person" but.. . Men with women baggage think I'm too good to be true. I hvene't been on a date because of this reason.
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 05:58 AM
    Can you explain, "Men with women baggage think i'm too good to be true". 1. "women baggage" 2. "think I'm too good to be true". Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What people really look like :) [ 17 Answers ]

This is maybe a silly thread to start, but... what do all of you look like in real life? I don't mean you need to share a photo haha, but I've noticed that with many of the posters here (except those who have already use their photo as their avatar), I have a preconceived notion in my head of what...

For people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! I'm a student, I like sport very much. I play football, volleybal, ping-pong and basketball not bad. Also I like to cycle very much. I have a bad bicycle and I want to buy a new bike, but I haven't enough money because mountain bike(on this type of bicycle you can not only ride, but...

Hello people [ 1 Answers ]

Does any body here know how to reformat a PC?

People [ 4 Answers ]

About a year ago I had sex with this guy who is now one of my closest friends, and now my best friends is telling me that people still confronting her and telling her that I'm a whore for doing it. They also say that it's the reason I haven't made it into some the higher ranked clubs in my school,...

View more questions Search