Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laitha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 05:25 PM
    lotto free company
    good evening
    I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that I win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me answer , and help me please.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 2, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Scam. Do NOT send them any money. If you didn't enter anything how can you win? If you did win anything why would you have to pay to receive it?

There is lots of info on the web about them.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2007, 05:32 PM
    You cannot be serious... this is one of the longest running scams ever... you have won nothing, they asked for your personal information and bank information so they can drain your account.

They don't even want the check for 850 euros, they want to steal ALL your money, change your account number, PIN, password as soon as you can
    godiva Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Nov 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laitha
    good evening
    I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that i win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me answer , and help me please.
    NO!! They take the tax out of your winnings then give you what's left. Please don't buy into this. It's awell known scam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Company value [ 4 Answers ]

I need to add value to the company, before shareholders buy new shares, how can I make It.

View more questions Search