Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rocky365 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 04:20 PM
    My dog poops everywhere
    My mom didn't want to crate train the dog so he poops everywhere.. He's three and now she's complaining about his pooping and peeing.. Does anyone have a schedule for eating and going out that I could follow? We just leave his food and water out instead of a schedule ( I know it's terrible)

Check out some similar questions!

My dog poops in the house [ 7 Answers ]

I recently rescued an 8 year old terrier mix who probably was in a puppy mill all of her life. I just learned that she has cataracts. I let her outside 2 times in the morning, at lunch, before dinner, and after, and before bedtime. She will not poop outside. I stay outside with her, and sometimes...

Dog poops in kennel [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've recently purchased a miniature dachchund and he is about 13 weeks now. When I am away I keep him in a kennel and 90% of the time he poops in his kennel when Im away. When Im here he does great and goes outside when I bring him. How can I get him to stop using the bathroom in his kennel?...

Dog Poops All Over When Left Alone [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old pure breed boxer (nutted). Whom if kenneled during the day is fine and does not do his business till I get home. I have recently tried letting him out while Im at work. Well that was a bad idea. Poo and pee all over. Why is that. Thanks for any input

Dog poops blood [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My name is amanda.. I just bought a malshipoo puppy and I have noticed that for a few days, he had bright red blood in his stool.. is this a sign of worms? Please help! This is my first pet. Thank you!

Dog poops when alone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 4 year old pointer mix, had her about a year. Normally we keep her in a kennel when we leave the house. A few times we didn't and twice she has gotten out of the kennel, and she always pees and poops. She never does this when we're home, and we are sure to let her out every morning before...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.