Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleym1983 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 02:25 PM
    My sweet chihuahua
    My sweet jack is 9 months old. I just found one of his puppy theeth on my living room floor. Should he still be losing teeth? How long should he losecteeth for? If anyone could answer this that would be great. I am also going to post a question about my very big cat. But I will put that on the cat blog I guess.:)
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 05:23 PM
    By about 7 months your puppy should have had a full set of adult teeth, in smaller breeds sometimes the teeth don't always come out like they should and most vets will pull them at the time they are spayed or neutered.
    ashleym1983 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 02:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySam View Post
    By about 7 months your puppy should have had a full set of adult teeth, in smaller breeds sometimes the teeth don't always come out like they should and most vets will pull them at the time they are spayed or neutered.
    Ok cool thanks. I will call his vet then. I am going to get him fixed next month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 8 month chihuahua mated with my 10 month old chihuahua could she get pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

She was on day 13 of her heat and they tied for 15-20 minutes. He is 10 months old and she is 8 months old. This was 3 weeks ago now and her nipples have been swollen at the base for almost 2 weeks now. Her tummy doesn't feel much different. Can a 10 month old dog produce quality sperm to...

Looking for a sweet wine [ 1 Answers ]

We are going on a cruise and below is 2 wine packages that they offer. I would like your suggestion on something sweet. Thank you. Package 1: 5 wines for $104.00 • Korbel, Brut • Beringer White Zinfandel • Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay • Folonari Pinot Grigio • Brancott...

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

What to do about my sweet 16 [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so as you figured im going to be turning 16 soon! :D I am so excited but then i got to thinking about it..... i don't have a party theme. I was going to have a formal like most teen girls do but then realized that the last one i went to blew! So since my birthday is in October i decided to...

View more questions Search