Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gemmamummy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 01:31 PM
    15 week old with eczema
    About my 15 week old little girl she has ezxma and its really bad on her belly and back is red roar and weeping
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 03:54 PM
    Take her to her pediatrician as soon as possible.
    Ashleypooh Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Take her to a pediatrician. She may have some type of skin rash or medical condition. Also please get her checked for Celiac Disease. It is a form of gluten intolerance. If she has tummy troubles, maybe seems small for her age, and breaks out with skin issues, definitely ask for a celiac test!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleypooh View Post
    Take her to a pediatrician. She may have some type of skin rash or medical condition. Also please get her checked for Celiac Disease. It is a form of gluten intolerance. If she has tummy troubles, maybe seems small for her age, and breaks out with skin issues, definitely ask for a celiac test!
    At 15 weeks, celiac would not really be considered as this child is on either formula or breast milk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eczema [ 2 Answers ]

I've had eczema since I was a little baby and now I'm eighteen years old. I've been to just about every doctor in the state, including trips which were 4 hours away and to hospitals, and every one of them tells me that I'm the worst case they've ever seen. None of them have actually been able to...

You have 30 customers week 1, 55 week 2,and 80 week 3, what would you project for wee [ 7 Answers ]

You have 30 customers in week 1, 55 in week 2, 80 in week 3, what would you project for week 4. I did just basic math and came up with 105, but I think there is some kind of equation or formula that I need and just don't know what it is.

I have eczema what can I do [ 1 Answers ]

How to cure my eczema and my skin become lightening

Eczema on infants [ 2 Answers ]

My twins who are 10 months old both have Eczema and have had it since they were about 2 months old. I have tried everything for it and can't seem to fnd anything that is actually working. The doctor perscribed hydrocortisone but it doesn't seem to work all that great. What do I do?

View more questions Search