Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Oh, see, the sneakers mean it's all good then! It's the barefoot ones you gotta watch out for!
    By George! I think he's got it!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Oh poo, my ghosts are always barefooted. I'm screwed! Where's my water! :(

Just want to point out that this hijack wasn't my fault. Not me! I'm not taking the fall for this one, even though I'm usually guilty. This time I'm innocent! Ben, it wasn't me! It was the sneaker wearing, shy, elephant, and his friends! Yup, that's my story! I have witnesses! ;)
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:35 PM
    It wasn't me. It was WG and her angel wolf thingy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:36 PM
    I was trying to get people's minds off fat, hairy stomachs. And I was talking about angels, the OP's topic.
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    It wasn't me. It was WG and her angel wolf thingy.
    Okay, we'll blame WG. But, I have to say, I'm a bad influence. She did learn from the best. ;)

Still, it wasn't me. This time I just followed the crowd! I'm an innocent bystander going with the flow. I didn't start this.

Ben? You do believe me, right? Ben? BEN!
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I was trying to get people's minds off fat, hairy stomachs. And I was talking about angels, the OP's topic.
    Obviously you didn't watch the video. If you had, you'd know that it's impossible to get our minds off fat, hairy stomachs. In fact, it's burned into my retina. :(
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 11, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Okay, we'll blame WG. But, I have to say, I'm a bad influence. She did learn from the best. ;)

Still, it wasn't me. This time I just followed the crowd! I'm an innocent bystander going with the flow. I didn't start this.

Ben? You do believe me, right? Ben? BEN!?
    I'm out of hear before I get in trouble too!
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I'm outta hear before i get in trouble too!
    Awww! But you're learning from the best. Not WG, she usually doesn't hijack, but me, I do it all the time. Don't mean to, it just comes naturally. But I didn't do it this time! It wasn't me. Ben! Really! I'm innocent!

Don't worry, if Ben gets mad tell him I was involved. He'll understand. In fact he won't even need to look at the thread, he'll likely say "Oh, Alty was there? Nuff said". :(

Sigh. Maybe I should have my title changed from pet expert to hijack expert.
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:51 PM
    It's all Stashew Pindarsky's fault.
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:57 PM
    It's all Stashew Pindarsky's fault.
    Bad Stashew! No toaster for you!
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Bad Stashew! No toaster for you!
    That's okay. He's afraid of toasters too!
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 08:17 PM
    That's okay. He's afraid of toasters too!
    I'll protect him. I'll take that evil toaster away. As soon as I get the blasted thing! ;)

On second thought, Ben, don't read this. I'm in trouble no matter how I try to spin it. :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelman View Post
    i see Angels on clouds up above watched themcome downand fly into my home.
    In an attempt to get back on subject (didn't I just get criticized for hijacking?) - Angelman, who do you see angels and why are they coming into your home and not anyone else's?

Is it your belief system, something else?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 06:43 AM
    For those that believe in spirits, and lets say I believe this person. Could there be a opening or door way that spirits are using in or around his home.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 12, 2012, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    For those that believe in spirits, and lets say I believe this person. Could there be a opening or door way that spirits are using in or around his home.
    Yes there could be a portal, but someone had to open it. A very dangerous practice because you may not get what you expect. It is not all happiness and light coming through that portal.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 12, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I just don't know about spirit, "doors"... it just doesn't sit well with me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why could I see angels when I was 4? [ 24 Answers ]

When I was 4 years old I had seen angels.The only things that I remember is being in my parents backyard in the daytime looking up on the roof.Standing with me was just about all of the neighborhood children ages 1-4 standing and looking up at the roof.I remember seeing 7 angels, full of vibrant...

About angels [ 43 Answers ]

A girl at work asked me today about angels. She said somebody told her angels are male. I told her that I had heard that too but that being there are different types of angels maybe only certain ones are male like maybe the archangels. I found a list of some of the types of angels and was...

Different Angels? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me a bit about angels?. Like the difference between guardian and fallen angels?? Is there regular angels... any incite would help :)

Charlie's Angels 1 [ 1 Answers ]

In Charlie's Angels 1, after Sam Rockwell is WITH Drew Barrymore and turns into the BAD GUY... He turns on his CD player & starts dancing to this awesome bassline riff (ladies might remember that he does a split). Sounds like DMX but it's not listed anywhere in the credits or on the soundtrack. I'm...

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search