Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I wrote a children's book about AW and me, but haven't done anything about it yet to find a publisher. I even drew a picture of him sitting at my little table having tea with me when I was a little girl. He's wearing his glasses too, and you can see his big furry feet under the table sticking out from his angel robe. (He won't let me take a photo. He's very shy.)

I don't have a big, hairy stomach, either.
    I think we still need to have a chat with you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:19 PM
    I grew up with Stashew Pindarsky. He is a polka dotted elephant that wears high top sneakers. He's shy too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:20 PM
    I won't tell you any more about AW and me because I don't want to spoil the story for you. I will mention that he and I played church a lot with my dollies and stuffed animals. I lined them all up like they were in church pews. My daddy was a pastor, so I pretended I was the pastor and we sang hymns and I preached. No one had any money for the collection plate, so we skipped that part.
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:20 PM
    I won't tell you any more about AW and me because I don't want to spoil the story for you. I will mention that he and I played church a lot with my dollies and stuffed animals. I lined them all up like they were in church pews. My daddy was a pastor, so I pretended I was the pastor and we sang hymns and I preached. No one had any money for the collection plate, so we skipped that part.
    That's too cute!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:58 PM
    I had an imaginary friend too. Sorry WG, don't mean to make your AW less than that. Really, I don't.

My imaginary friend was a tiny little fairy. She was my thumbalina. She had her own little bed beside mine, she had a wardrobe full of gorgeous puffy dresses (I loved puffy dresses, like those worn for square dancing), and she was my favorite "person" to play with.

But I don't discount angels. When Syd was born Jared was too little to move to the bedroom downstairs, so she slept in our room until she was 2. When Jared turned 6, and Syd was 2, Jared decided that he wanted to move downstairs, so we did, and Syd moved into Jared's room.

If you know me you know that Jared was not quite 2 1/2 when my dad, his Opa died. He was not quite 3 when my mom, his Oma died. Syd was conceived 4 months after my mother passed away. She never met them.

When she got her new room, Jared's old room, she would tell me that when she was afraid, two people, older people, would come to her room read to her, tuck her in, and she felt safe when they were there.

I had never shown her pictures of my parents, because she was so little. When she was around 3 (can't be certain of the dates) I showed her a scrapbook, Jared's baby scrapbook. Of course there were pictures of my parents. She saw the pictures of my parents, never having seen them before, and said "those are the two people that come to my room when I'm scared".

So yes, I believe in Angels.

I just don't believe this OP, especially after seeing the video. It's all for show. It's bull. That's my opinion. My other opinion, he needs to start taking his meds.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 11, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Stashew Pindarsky... LOL... That had to have been a special friend with a name like that!

In relation to the biblical accounts given about angels... angelic beings with wings are mentioned many times throughout scripture, however it is almost always only describing the cherubim and seraphim... unique angelic beings that reside around the thrown of God. To my knowledge there is no "winged" account given for either archangels or common angels. I don't know if I would subscribe the entire misunderstanding to the catholic church... just to the ignorance that there are several different types of angelic beings.

Jul 11, 2012, 06:09 PM
    And of course there are the angels that looked painted white and wrapped in a sheet... ;)
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Stashew Pindarsky....LOL...That had to have been a special friend with a name like that!
    He didn't follow me to Tennessee when I moved, he stayed in Michigan. Keep an eye out for him please.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Is he why Detroit is falling apart?

Jul 11, 2012, 06:57 PM
    Am I safe in southern MI?
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 06:59 PM
    He's afraid of Detroit. He lives near Lake Michigan.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Then he's the one who is messing up Benton Harbor? Or is he up near Sleeping Bear Dunes?
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    He's afraid of Detroit. He lives near Lake Michigan.
    All the good ghosts liver near a lake, so do the monsters. Sigh. I never get to be near the action. :)
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Then he's the one who is messing up Benton Harbor? Or is he up near Sleeping Bear Dunes?
    You mean Benton Harlem? He doesn't mess anything up. He lives and loves beauty!

Jul 11, 2012, 07:14 PM
    I'm only 30 minutes from the lake... now I'm getting nervous!

Jul 11, 2012, 07:15 PM
    There's a lot more going on in Benton Harbor than just him... I assume anyway ;)
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:16 PM
    I'm only 30 minutes from the lake...now I'm getting nervous!
    HH, I watched "Signs", and aliens are afraid of water, so that's good news.

Don't know about ghosts though. It does seem that most movies about ghosts involve someone that was immersed in water for a long time. Not a pretty sight by the way. So you, I'd move if I were you. ;)
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:17 PM
    I'm only 30 minutes from the lake...now I'm getting nervous!
    Nervous? He's a very shy, gentle creature. He wears sneakers so that you don't hear him. If you do he quickly runs away and hides.

You see, he is a bashful polish (from Poland) elephant. He's painfully shy and would never hurt a fly.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Then he is probably eating yummy rum balls that he bought in Glen Arbor.

Jul 11, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Oh, see, the sneakers mean it's all good then! It's the barefoot ones you got to watch out for!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why could I see angels when I was 4? [ 24 Answers ]

When I was 4 years old I had seen angels.The only things that I remember is being in my parents backyard in the daytime looking up on the roof.Standing with me was just about all of the neighborhood children ages 1-4 standing and looking up at the roof.I remember seeing 7 angels, full of vibrant...

About angels [ 43 Answers ]

A girl at work asked me today about angels. She said somebody told her angels are male. I told her that I had heard that too but that being there are different types of angels maybe only certain ones are male like maybe the archangels. I found a list of some of the types of angels and was...

Different Angels? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me a bit about angels?. Like the difference between guardian and fallen angels?? Is there regular angels... any incite would help :)

Charlie's Angels 1 [ 1 Answers ]

In Charlie's Angels 1, after Sam Rockwell is WITH Drew Barrymore and turns into the BAD GUY... He turns on his CD player & starts dancing to this awesome bassline riff (ladies might remember that he does a split). Sounds like DMX but it's not listed anywhere in the credits or on the soundtrack. I'm...

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search