Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diegogirl33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 10:20 AM
    I'm pregnant and I already have 3 kids and a 2.5 grand daughter
    I just found out I'm pregnant by my boyfriend of 2 months And I already have 3 kids + a beautiful 2 1/2 year old grand daughter for my daughter. (she was raped). He has 3 kids too. He's divorced and so am I . We love each other and are falling deeply in love whenever we're together. My kids are 18,15&11. We've discussed marriage and we both agreed that we won't have any kids together since we have kids already. He's worried that things won't work out between us like his past relationships. His youngest is 4. I'm worried too, but we both agree that this is it. That's how much we're in love. We both have great careers and make good money. We were planning on buying a house before we get married but, I just took a pregnancy test yesterday. We're considering abortion but, it will haunt both of us forever cause we don't really believe in that. I'm not sure what to do?.
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jul 11, 2012, 12:09 AM
    In the end, this is going to be something you both have to decide on together by yourselves. Don't let anyone on here or in your personal lives tell you what choice you have to make. People are usually for one side only. I, for example, am against abortion but that doesn't mean I don't think someone else should have to believe the way I do. It's not my life or choice. Talk about it with your boyfriend. Talk to family. By all means talk to someone you know. Don't make your decision based off an answer you receive here.
    Diegogirl33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 04:50 AM
    I agree. Thanks for your honest answer. Well wishes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 04:54 AM
    This is your choice, since ( and sorry) the odds is he will not be there 5 years from now so your choice has to be your beleifs and not pressured by his.

If you feel abortion is wrong and if you will feel a lose when you see kids the age of the child's yours may have been, And of course you and he made the choice to have sex, knowing that sex equals babies. He could have had it fixed where he could not, and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a grand daughter and a grand son of two sister marry each other? [ 4 Answers ]

Can a grand daughter and grand son of two different sisters get a married?

Grand kids UGMA accounts [ 3 Answers ]

I bought each of my grand children stock. The stocks are still down but each shows about $150 in dividends. I assume because they have no other income I do not need to apy taxes or even file. Am I correct in this assumptiomn?

Grand theft auto for kids? [ 54 Answers ]

Should an 10 year old be allowed to play this game? Should a three year old play and watch? It glamorizes stealing cars shooting police officers, violence and hookers... strip clubs...

View more questions Search