Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mercykilling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Help Identify a Japanese Anime movie?
    I've watched this Japanese movie, it's really olf 80's or 90' I'm not quite sure.

It revolves around a girl called Hikari I think that's her name. She lives with her parents. She has a dog I think his name was bobby

I'm not sure because I watched it in another language, and the names might be different.

And A boy named Toshi I think I'm not sure about his name. He has a younger sister, names nakisa nakisee or soemthing.

Anyway, so there is a flood and the whole village or town drowns.

The boy watches his own mother drown. And then it shows that the boy is trying to break through the roof, that's it.

The girl and her parents plus dog, manage to get to the roof the house. However, a lady with her child begs for help, the dad goes down to help her, but a big wave of water pushes them both into the water. Hikari screams daddy. And another big waves pushes both her and the mom into the water, and they all separate. Her pet dog sports her and carries her to a nearby tree.

Anyway the days after, the girl is found alive in the tree however the boy dies.

30 days later the girl Hikari comes back to the town with her daughter. She meets the father of the boy Toshi, who is still grieving after his son.

So if someone please help find the name of this movie, I would really appreciate it.
    get8p Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Try Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a japanese anime ninja movie made during the 80s/early 90s [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't seen this movie in years. Its in Japanese with English sub-titles. I remember the antagonist was a robot ninja and sometime in the movie the protagonist lost either his arm or one of his eyes. Also there was a ufo that came out of nowhere in the end and saved everyone, giving him his arm...

Identify old 90's anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

So, I saw this movie in '89-'90-ish.. I remember this parasite I think it was named 'Bau', and it looked like a metal worm that lived in the host's spine. When the host was "agitated" or under duress, the worm-thingie would kick in with this ultra super-strength, speed, mental cog,etc. It...

Looking for 80s Anime Movie possibly japanese [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the name of a film I saw when I was very young so this is probably going to be a long shot but any help is appreciated. I think the film was japanese but can't be sure and it was set on a different planet and centred round a boy and a girl. The boy was lured away from his...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

View more questions Search