Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    989999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Multi fuel engine
    Can the mixture of hydrogen, lpg and air run an ic engine?
    Chic_Bowdrie Posts: 54, Reputation: 8

Aug 2, 2012, 09:16 AM
    Lpg is essentially propane which is already used as engine fuel. Adding hydrogen would only make it that much more combustible and dangerous. Would be nice to know why you ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford f350 diesel Engine will not start cold, smoke leaks from the engine, fuel gage [ 2 Answers ]

Three Problems: 1. Engine will not start cold 2. Smokes leak out from top of the engine near the spark plug/glow plug (front of the engine) 4. Front gas tank gas indicator only shows empty, even if it is full. I recently bought a 83 Ford F350 Diesel Truck (dually) It was hard to cold start,...

Craftsman 17.5Kohler Engine, not getting fuel into engine [ 5 Answers ]

Morning all. My 2007ish 17.5hp Craftsman mower was running perfect. Died on me once, took awhile to get started, and finished the lawn. Last time, it died, and would not restart at all. Checked the fuel lines and the filter, up until the carb bowl. I empty it, try to start, and it does fill...

No fuel to engine [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced fuel line on Weedeater Featherlight Plus model, and now when I press the bulb to prime it, no gas comes into the line. Took bulb off and it is good. Checked lines and all appear to be sound. One line is smaller than the other and shorter. Other line is larger with small plastic...

Coalbrookdale Severn Multi-fuel stove [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Coalbrookdale Severn Multi-fuel stove that heats the radiators and water of my home. The thermostat knob on the side of the burner is very loose to turn from 1-5 (unusual) and then shows some resistance (usual) from 5-8. The fire also seems unpredictable and controllable. Any ideas?...

How to convert my 90 dx to multi point fuel injection [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 90 civic dx witch is dual point fuel injection and I need to convert it to multi point so I can put my ls in it

View more questions Search