Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanti2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 07:36 AM
    How to lose 50 pounds in 50 days
    Hello my name is shanti and I have always been thick and solid I'm 5 feet 11 inches. I have 52 days to loose 50 pounds before school start in the fall can someone help me please tell me what to do
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 10, 2012, 07:42 AM
    The only realistic method is decrease of calorific intake and increase in aerobic activity.
    (Less food, more exercise)

Your goal is NOT realistically obtainable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 65 pounds in 65 days? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I am 10 and I weigh about 130 ibs. It sucks. All the other girls where like born with a golden digestive system.So they can eat whatever. And I through out the years have bin eating and said tomorrow I will start my diet. Cause I am going to middle school in two months. And by then I want to...

How can I lose the pounds [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 21yr old college student. I am so over weight its not funny. I am 5'6 and weigh 201 can someone help me with a diet and workout plan that is right for me. Losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever done.

If I weighed 200 pounds will io lose weight if I don't eat meat for 40 days? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this thing that my dad does once a year in February he don't eat meat for 40 days and I want to know if I would lose some weight We eat nothing but veggies and fruit and no starches

I want to lose 7 pounds in 11 days! [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to lose at 7 pounds before I go back to school, which I will be doing in just 11 days on the 3rd September. I mainly want to get a flat stomach as I very much have a jelly belly haha, and I would also like to lose weight of my legs and arms. Please will someone help with quite a...

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search