Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redrocky100 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Singing
    I sing classical and opera music and I think I am pretty good (I didn't mean to sound bratty) but when I sing in-front of an audience my peers say wow you are so good and all that but when I sing just for fun they say stop singing be quite shut up and stuff like that and when they sing like a popular song it is OK I pretend it doesn't bother me but sometimes I just feel like shouting at them

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 2 Answers ]

How do you become a young singer without getting on american idol or america's got talent or a recorder? And one more question how did willow smith become a singer?

Is singing for me? [ 10 Answers ]

;)Hey, I have posted a lot of things on here about songwrighting but, now I would like to move on into singing. I've been told by my best friend that I suck but, by others that I'm good. I thought I'd try chior and see if that would help; it has in ways but, not like I hoped. I began to use my own...

Singing as one? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew the verse in Revelations were it talks about when we get to heven and we sing praise in one voice. I forgot were it was but I know its in Revelations. If someone could help me that would be great! Thanks -Fallen

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.