Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amirul1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Is selling Alcohol in restaurant halal source of income
    Assalamualikum Dear brother I own a restaurant and fully licensed sell alcohol is it permited and is this a halal source of income and I wanted to go Hajj can I use this money
    ZazakAllah
    shada95 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Aug 31, 2012, 10:57 AM
    No you can't this many is haram

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sir I want to ask that alcohol deanat is halal or haram.. whitch used in perfumes [ 0 Answers ]

Sir this is very important question for us because we live in eu... there in all perfumes this alcohol is used

I was caught selling alcohol to a minor outside a liquor store [ 10 Answers ]

I was caught selling alcohol to a minor outside a liquor store, cause I was an idoit and was not thinking at all. The employee of the store caught me doing it, got my information and called the police, he then told me to leave. The police called my house a few hours later telling me that if I go to...

Ny source of income [ 3 Answers ]

My question involves a definition of NY income source. I lived in NY through February, 2009, the moved to Rhode Island. I have a consulting business which I operate out of my home. This business involves writing educational grants for school districts. My only client in 2009 was Erie BOCES...

Selling alcohol to a minor [ 1 Answers ]

So tonight at work I get a ticket for $500 dollars for selling alcohol to a minor. I live in SC and I'm just wondering what should I do? I've never been in trouble before and this was a total accident (looked at the kids idea and read 1983 but it said 1993). I assume I'll probably be getting...

1099, my only source of income, where do I stand? [ 4 Answers ]

I began doing a lot of free lance work for a local nightclub. A considerable amount. It was working out great, because I am still a student and the work fit my schedule great. Here's the problem. I never really looked into it and now I realize I'm looking at a hefty payment. Somebody told me...

View more questions Search