Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rose acosta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Boy kidnapped movie
    I saw a movie 15 years ago about a boy who paints his name on the garage and gets caught. His dad says he's to be punished when he get s home froms school. Only he never makes it home because he's kidnapped. Later his brother almost paints over it and his dad just in time tellls him to stop. The lost boy eventually comes home years latter

Check out some similar questions!

Movie name boy how has been kidnapped [ 0 Answers ]

Another movie who I can't remember the name of! It's about a boy who has been kidnapped when he was little. The abductors raised him as there own child, he believes that. Later ( I think he is 18 or something) he founds his picuters in old papers and on a old milk carton. Then he came after the...

Name of movie about a kidnapped boy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film from years ago that was about a kid that was kidnapped and one the kidnappers was really kind to the boy that they had kidnapped and at the end in an identity parade, the boy picked out the wrong man on purpose because he was kind.. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

80's movie about a boy kidnapped by another reality? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a child and can only remember certain plot points: The boy is taken from his real family across the rail road tracks. When he returns his family and reality is different. The plot is basically this: There's a boy and his reality is stolen replaced and at last restored. A reality...

Trying to find the name of a movie where two dogs rescue a kidnapped boy [ 8 Answers ]

I think it is part of a three-movie series. I remember watching it when I was younger.. one of the dogs is a little golden terrier type dog. The family is a rich family, and the parents leave the son at home - he is listening to music when the kidnappers take him. They lock the maid in the closet...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.