Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liliana Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Carrer is medical assisting
    What is the risk of being a medical assisting?not a nurse assisting but a medical assisting
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
    What do you mean as risk, you risk lower pay than a nurse, but each job has its values and its duties.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Depending on which clinic setting you work in, you may only be exposed to clerical duties, receptionist duties, clinical duties, etc.

Have you done any homework on this yet? The US Labor Dept, Bureau of Labor Statistics has ALL kinds of information - from qualifications, schooling, duties, pay, etc. You can find that information either at your library, your school guidance counselor or the Job Service.

If you are talking about health risks - that will depend on your office setting. ANY health settings has certain risks - you stand the same chance of getting a cold, the flu, etc. as anyone else who comes in contact with a sick person.

But read up on this.
    Medical Assistant Net For All Medical Assistants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you! Would like to get information on the Pituary Gland. Can anyone help?:o

Medical assisting [ 4 Answers ]

Is it difficult emotionally to be in medical assisting?

Question about Medical Assisting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I graduated from College in 1994 with an Associates Degree in science, my major, Medical Assisting. Since then I've been home with my kids. I went into a retraining program which included Cardiophlebotomy and a medical assisting techniques class. Now I'm waiting for an internship to...

Medical [ 1 Answers ]

Q-for Thyroglossal Cyst Most Common Site Is A]suprahyoid B]subhyoid C]foramen Caecum

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

I have dental bill of 973.00 which I am being taken to small claims court for. The court is in NJ and I live in PA. Can they garnish my wages because I do not have the full amount to give them? If so how much are they allowed to garnish my wages for and does it show on my credit report?

View more questions Search