Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROBERTA FIELDS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Dog not eating and vomiting
    I have a toy chinanwona weight 1 p and a half he is 16 month old he is throw up and not drinking or eating he has not been out in the heat he isn't trying any food.acts like he doesn't have any enengy.
    cupcake obsesso Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 9, 2012, 11:55 PM
    My maltese had the same problem about 7 months ago and I'm going to tell you now don't waste your money on the vet just take a straw and fill it with water then open your dogs mouth and pour it in take some eggs (its good 4 dogs) and hard boil them mix the yokes with water and mash them together till its liquidy enough to put into a straw and give it to him the same way you did this with the water slowly give lots of water to it through the day and about 4 times a day with the eggs and slowly your dog should eat again. :)
    Hope this helped. :)
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 09:49 AM
    This could be many things from low blood sugar to parvo to obstruction.
    The only real way to know is to get him to the vet.
    In the meantime rub a little Karo syrup or pancake syrup (whatever you have on hand)
    On his gums to boost his sugar.
    You can try gatorade or pedialyte to keep him hydrated, but my suggestion is to get him to the vet ASAP.
    At 1 lb 8 oz he will dehydrate very quickly, puppies tend to go downhill quickly without the proper treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shih Tzu puppy vomiting & not eating? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi just looking for some advice My 5month old shih tzu puppy got groomed 2days ago since coming back she was very tired and larthargic which is unusual for her. The tiredness has been constant even her not barking in the morning (out of the ordinary) she has since vomited and hasn't ate since...

My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me please, we just lost our black lab 3 days ago and I can not lose another animal. Could it be grief? My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today

I got very sick with profuse sweating,paleness,weakness,vomiting soon after eating gr [ 1 Answers ]

I got very sick soon after eating granola bought from bin at the Fresh Market grocery store with profuse sweating,paleness,weakness,vomiting. What could have caused this?

Not eating dry food and vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

My 1 year old poodle mix is not eating his dry kibbles. He threw up yellow bile three times for the past couple of days. Should I be concerned? :(

Qweensland Heeler pup 9 mns old, No eating Vomiting and poopys [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Hello all, First time here, so bare with me, I have a 9 mn old Queensland Heeler puppy, until 2 days ago she was just perfect, She's your typical puppy who thinks she can eat the rug, shoes, cell phone. The list can go on. We give her a rawhide treat normally at night and my other...

View more questions Search