Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SFrench1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Do I have to leave my home
    I've been married for 10 years, my husband wants a divorce, I work full time and have always contributed to all the bills. He started to hide the check book so I opened my own account. He is telling me to get out. This is my home too. Do I have to leave?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2012, 11:39 AM
    No, and, in fact, leaving could be a big mistake.

What you do need to do is consult with an Attorney. Now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can I leave home? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom keeps telling me I cannot leave home till I graduate high school even though I am about to turn 18 in 4 months ill be starting my senior year in 4 months too please help...

How old do you have to be to leave home [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Australia and was just wondering if anyone knows what age you have to be to leave home

Person will not leave my home [ 4 Answers ]

I am renting a property. I let my child's father live with me to get himself together. It has been months; it looks like he is getting comfortable and not looking to move on. We do not get along, I just didn't want to see him on the streets, but the stress is getting to me and I have asked him to...

Should I leave home? [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have been abused for many years. Mental, physical, and sexualy. Is it a good idea for me to just leave my home. When my parents and other family members. I have to the hospital for being suicidal. But the whole reason me being like that is my family. I don't know what to do?

Wanting to leave home [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I no longer want to live with my mother. I can't live with my father because he is worse then my mother. My mom never physically beats me but she does verbally. It gets to the point were I don't know what to do so I just run away! How do I go about leaving my house and...

View more questions Search