Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 9, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Movie title? Motorcycle stalled..
    What´s this movie? A couple stops to help a guy whose motorcycle stalled on the road. At first they seem to not know each other but the men has met in prison and plan to kill the woman's father to get his money, and they make up new schemes down the road to kill each other. I never saw it, someone described it and it sounded good. What is it? I think it is relatively new.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie motorcycle club and the afterlife by suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Motorcycle gang that would dare new members to ride off a cliff committing suicide and join the dead. Movie was in the 70's

70's cartoon about a broken down motorcycle who changes into a super hero motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the show. It had two motorcyles one ridden by a girl the other a guy. The girl had a good bike the boys motorcycle was broken down with patches on the wheels but whenever someone was in danger he could change into a perfect bike and save the day. What was the name of...

Movie + gas station + homemade motorcycle [ 0 Answers ]

There is this movie that has a gas station and a sort of like an homemade bike, and the long hair fellow (main character) he stops at the gas station, but before he could get down his bike just fell in pieces like the exhausts, seats and everything... Then there is another scene when he stops...

Repo motorcycle want to obtain title. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been storing a repo motorcycle and I have had some mechanical work done on it. I live in Oregon and the bike has Washington plates. The bike has been in repo for about 7 years. How can I get the title? The bike belongs to my sister. I went to DMV and I have a form but not sure exactly...

N.why. Motorcycle Title with 1 lean recorded [ 4 Answers ]

New owner of a motorcycle has a New Title of Ownership. The title as 1 lean recorded. Can the company holding the lean, collect the motorcycle for moneys owed?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.