Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ld2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Do I need to worry ?
    I was in the last week of my pills and I did not take the last 4 days of my pills and had sex once during . He pulled out. I had spoting over the weekend . Should I worry ?

Check out some similar questions!

Worry [ 1 Answers ]

So me and my fiancé we had sex last night and he came inside of me twice, now I had this weird pain in my stomach I wasn't too sure what was it but I was I figure it would be my period! So after me and him we had sex and came inside of me we were talking about it and we had a conversation for like...

Is this something to worry about? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am wondering if I lost his trust and was I wrong in this situation? And if I did loose his trust how do I gain it back? Here is the situation... A couple of weeks ago. I did something that I'm not so sure if I was wrong or if it was okay to do so. I hung out with his guy friends...

Should I worry? [ 4 Answers ]

My significant other worked for a short while at a job, and became friends with a younger woman there. Both of them no longer work at the same place. They share a common bond that both are from a European country. This woman is single with two children. She is probably 25 years younger than my...

Should I worry [ 1 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test Thursday night it said positive, I took another christmas eve morning and it said positive. I had intercourse christmas afternoon and right after I started bleeding a little. Since then I have been spotting. Its like my period just a lot lighter. Should I worry? I am going...

Help! Should I worry? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help... My LMP was May 1st, I have a 28 day cycle, I had some spotting on the 24th of May, which last only 1/2 a day, I was supposed to get my period on Sunday 29 May, but I still haven't gotten a period yet... For the last 2 weeks, I have been hacking up a lot, I mean constantly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.