Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peteythegreat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Eye spitting
    Hello!

Since adolescence I have been able to "eye-spit" for lack of a better way of phrasing... I can pull on the top eye lid and push the air out from the eye, causing fluid and sometimes, matter out of the eye.

Of the last couple of years, my "habit" has evovled and now "pieces" of the eye pull out; little pieces of sclera come out, sometimes in little pieces, sometimes in muscousy pieces. I have also noticed the size of my eye diminshing.

What is this? And how can I stop? And is there a name for this

Check out some similar questions!

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye [ 1 Answers ]

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye does the bullet strikes the target?

Will it harm my eye, I got sprayed by a stink bug in my left eye. [ 1 Answers ]

I got sprayed in the left eye and on my face today by a stink bug. I was extremely painful. I rushed and flushed my eye and removed my contacts. It is still sore all areound it and I don't know what to expect next. Should I see a doctor?

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working. How do I repair/repace this eye? [ 0 Answers ]

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working, is it possible to repair or replace this eye? I do not see any way to remove the top or access the element inside the eye.

Translated to Sanskrit: an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind [ 0 Answers ]

I need the following statement translated from English to Sanskrit: An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.