Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrown0923 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Accessing bank account of deceased mother
    My mother passed away and I have her debit cards and online passwords. Will I get in trouble for withdrawing her money. I am her only child but she didn't have a will. I have contacted probate attorneys but they want $1500 - $3000 to help me and I can't afford that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2012, 08:01 AM
    It is fraud to pretend to be someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deceased bank account [ 5 Answers ]

My father passed away. My mother has long ago passed. I am the only child. My father does have a will leaving everything to me. First does this have to go through probate? Second, his bank knew the same day he died that he had died. He had a monthly amount that was taken out automatically for...

Bank account of deceased parent [ 1 Answers ]

My mother has passed eight months ago. I received a letter from her bank about a account they informed me I was entitled to this money now they are giving me the run around for the last six months how long should it take to send me a check

Deceased dad's bank account [ 1 Answers ]

My dad recently passed away and we think that he had a bank account at an unknown bank. How do we go about finding out where his account may be?

Bank Account for Estate of deceased [ 1 Answers ]

I am co-executor of the will of my late husband and it may become necessary to open a bank account for the estate. What do I need to do? Thanks

Deceased bank account. [ 2 Answers ]

My mother recently passed away. My father has also passed away. My mother and younger brother were receiving social security benefits checks from my father. Both checks were for the month of January (she was living) and social security claims that they can not take the checks and re-issue them...

View more questions Search