Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KlutchxzViper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Which is better? AMD Radeon gt 7690m XT or Nvidia Geforce gt 640m 2gb
    I am buying a laptop soon fand I need to know which is better for gaming!
    Amd has 1 gb dedicated and nvidia has 2gb dedicated
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Compare at Notebookcheck.net: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M and Notebookcheck.net: AMD Radeon HD 7690M XT for the games you are likely to play and decide which is "better" for you based on cost, performance, and impact on battery life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the equivalent of Intel HD Graphics 3000 to Nvidia and AMD graphics? [ 0 Answers ]

Technology, computer, laptop, graphics.

Can I play Call of Duty 1 United Offensive on Windows 7 with a Nvidia Geforce 260.99? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a post from a year ago that said some people were having problems with the game and new Nvidia drivers. Since it's been over a year, I was wondering if the problems may have been resolved. Thanks.

One 2GB stick vs. Two 1GB sticks [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a Toshiba A135-S4527 laptop and wants to increase her memory; she only has 512MB. Did some checking online and determined she can install up to 2GB memory. Can anyone tell me what the issue would be if she were to install one 2GB memory stick instead of two 1GB memory...

Can I fit an nvidia geforce 8800 on an intel dg31pr [ 1 Answers ]

my system Motherboard: intel dg31pr GPU: nvidia geforce 8400 gs 512mb CPU: intel core 2 quad q8300 2.5 ghz 4mb cache DVD drive: LG GH22 22x (dual layer) RAM: 4 gb Harddrive: 160 gb can I add an nvidia geforce 8800 to this system

Sandisk 2GB with a mac [ 3 Answers ]

We bought a new 2GB sandisk cruzer to transfer songs from itunes in a 2 year old mac to our new mac (laptops). We were using a sandisk 256MG cruzer. It only held about 50 songs. We thought the 2GB would hold 8 times as many songs (at least 7 times as many) but it doesn't. We can get sometimes...

View more questions Search