Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie1865 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 12:21 AM
    The mother does not want the father on the birth certificate
    If the mother of the child does not want the father on the birth certificate is there anything that the father can do to her?
    julie1865 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by julie1865 View Post
    If the mother of the child does not want the father on the birth certificate is there anything that the father can do to her?
    She is 5 months along and very scared of the father and his parents. I really need to know what to do.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 9, 2012, 03:31 AM
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

If the mother is unmarried there is usually not a requirement to list the father. However, what good do you think that will do? As soon as the child is born the father can go to court, establish paternity and get, at least joint custody.

Why is she scared of them? She wasn't scared when she had sex with him? Also who are you to the mother?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the father is not listed on a birth certificate, does the mother have full custody [ 8 Answers ]

If a child's father is not listed on the birth certificate, does that mean the mother has full custody?

Can mother just take name off birth certificate in Tn if dna proves not the father? [ 7 Answers ]

My name is on my daughters birth certificate in TN. Now her mother and I are getting divorce and she is saying she's not mine and wants my name off birth certificate. She is my child I have raised her no matter what.What can be done?

Single Mother,Father signed birth certificate,hasn't seen his son,want full custody [ 8 Answers ]

When I gave birth to my son I was 17 and the father was 18 we were young and I was still in high school. The father basically is a low-life never graduated does drugs no job been to jail before and has 2 other kids. Im currently in college broke and my parents are helping me out till I get placed...

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

View more questions Search