Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21mar45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Executor compensation
    In Washington State, what is the usual compensation for the executor of the estate?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2012, 12:59 PM
    This is a good analysis of regulations pertaining to executors in Wash state:
    Payment of Compensation to the Personal Representative of a Washington Probate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Executor of Will [ 2 Answers ]

I understand from my previous question that if my step-father is unable to perform the duties as executor of my mother's will that I, as the successor, can. His niece is trying to change my power of attorney for my step-father to herself. If she does this, can she take care of the few minor...

Unemployment compensation and Top Hat nonqualified deferred compensation payments [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently receiving unemployment compensation from the State, my previous employer will begin sending my annual Top Hat nonqualified deferred compensation checks in a few months. They cannot delay this, I've asked. The annual Top Hat check will be equivalent to about 1 years worth of...

Executor [ 3 Answers ]

I am from a family of five. My sister and one brother are co-executors. My parents of 83 years old have finally completed their will and trust. My other two brothers have recently persuaded my parents to take a loan on one of their rental properties (but it will be in my parents name only). At the...

What an executor can not do? [ 8 Answers ]

My mom just died less than 2 weeks ago, I am 1 of 5 kids. My brother and sister are both executors of her will(which I have not been allowed to see), anyway they are already negotiating between themselves who gets which of the 3 cars(1 of them doesn't run), there is 3 houses and a total of 50...

Need to know what an executor can or cannot do! [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! I am one of 4 beneficiaries (siblings) who inherited a house from my father. There was an appraisal done after his death to establish a cost basis for the home. Home has not been sold yet due to family who thought they wanted to buy it, then indecision of executor to sell with realtor or...

View more questions Search