Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpthisgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 09:09 PM
    I'm not sure if my crush likes me back
    My crush laughs and blushes when I talk to him and most of friends say it looks like he likes me and one time when my friend asked him if he likes me and he said no and blushed help!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 10:00 PM
    What do you need help with?
    If he says no there is nothing you can do about it. How old are the two of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my lady crush likes me back? [ 1 Answers ]

I just turned thirty. I'm good looking, and I'm a graduate student that works at a restaurant and a part time soldier. There is a patron (customer) that comes into my restaurant. Every time she comes in I have a 100% photographic memory of what she orders. On top of that, I always buy her a...

My old crush likes me and We both are dating someone [ 1 Answers ]

I used to Be obsessed with this guy from school and got in so much drama because of him. We never dated but we bothed liked each other. About a month ago we both stopped liking each other and now he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. The only problem is lately he is always staring at me in...

How to know if your crush likes you [ 3 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on a guy at school. His name is **** and he is really cute. I catch him looking at me all the time, but I'm not sure if he likes me.

How do I know that the boy I have a crush on likes me [ 9 Answers ]

There's this boy and I have A crush on him and I don't know if he likes me but I do know that he likes me as a friend

View more questions Search