Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jul 8, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Ending of South Park with Ike: Hodun?
    After the credits at the end of the South Park movie (Bigger Longer & Uncut), you see Ike in the attic. Before he eats the rat, he says:

"Guys, up there is Hodun."

Who/what is that?
    get8p Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2012, 07:55 PM
    http://youtu.be/CsZxeZFOq1w?t=4m30s
    "Guys out there is hurted".
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jul 8, 2012, 08:05 PM
    According to the Blu Ray version's subtitles, he says the line I quoted above. It's just really weird because nothing/no one on the net seems to question it, and I can't find that surname anywhere in the credits of the film or show.
    get8p Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2012, 08:12 PM
    Hey. Subs are not always correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

South Park. Funniest Show in America: why don't people like it? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not sure why most people don't like south park!:eek: sure it might be really stupid put its funny! Who doesn't think making fun of stupid celeberties is funny? Its potty humor and every one likes that! Everyone needs to start liking south park now!:mad:

South Park [ 63 Answers ]

Last night Comedy Central would not let South Park say the name Mohammed or show him. If you ask me the Terrorists won. But July 2001 there was episode 504 the Super Best Friends They "showed" Mohammed!! So what do you say did the terrorist take away our free speech? I know SP is an offensive show...

Name of a song in South Park the Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys I have been trying for a while to find out the artist and the name of a song in South Park the Movie. It is from the part when Kenny dies and goes up to heavan, but then get rejected and get booted down to hell. It is the song when he is falling I would like to know? If anyone knows I...

South Park [ 2 Answers ]

What town in Colorado inspired the fictional town of South Park?

View more questions Search