Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fresnogal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Why did I lose my ability to have intercourse, lost my sex drive after my hysterectom
    Why did I lose my sex drive/ability to have a intercourse after having a hysterectomy?

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible for a woman to completely lose sex drive 1 year after child birth [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend has never had a massive sex drive however now, 13 months on (and approx. 4 months prior to her giving birth) our sex life has totally gone. I have tried to get intimate but she does not want to know anymore. Please note that she makes no effort to even try to ensure I am looked...

Why have I lost my sex drive? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 23 year old female and I have been with my fiancˇ for nearly a year but recently I have lost my sex drive, its almost like I can't be bothered and I feel really tired all the time we decided to have sex last night but even when we started I still didn't want to do it, I haven't gained...

Why has my boyfriend lost his sex drive? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half and almost everything in our relationship is perfect. He makes me really happy most of the time but lately sex has become a fight-starter way too often. He started a new job a few months ago and I totally understand that it is very...

Lost my sex drive anyone see it! [ 11 Answers ]

Im 20 years old and for the last 6 months my sex drives seems to have taken a long vacation. I'm with my boyfriend for over a year now and this is causing a lot of problems in our relationship for instance this morning he asked for a quickie but I declined knowing I would just be in pain and he...

He's lost his sex drive [ 1 Answers ]

I'm really confused. I'm a very sexual person and my husband of 6yrs has lost his sex drive. He is 29 and I'm 30,t his drive has been gone for nearly 3 years now. I would come on to him and he would reject me. This has really affected myself esteem. I don't know how to adjust to this. He...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.