Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharana Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Pimples and acne scars all over my face
    I am having pimples and scars all over my face. I am 15 years old and so frustrated. I tried so many home remedies and all. I haven't gone to see a doctor because, my mom said that those pimples will all go and it will also cost a lot. I have redness also because of my pimples. Please suggest and help me. I don't want to be like this forever. I would love to hear your opinion on this.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 07:24 PM
    My son saw improvement when he took zinc gluconate. We bought it at a 22 mg. level per tablet, and he took three a day, morning, noon, and evening, for two weeks. Then he increased the dosage to two tablets each time. After a month or so, his complexion had improved quite a bit. He continued taking the zinc for maybe six months, six tabs a day total.

Zinc gluconate is inexpensive and can be bought at Walmart, Walgreen's, your local pharmacy, etc. If you see no improvement after two months, stop wasting your money. Oh, and my son also ate more vegetables and fruits and fewer sweet and salty snacks, which I am sure also helped his complexion.

Please research zinc gluconate and skin problems for more information.

Jul 8, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Acne is cruel
    I have scars left by acne on my face. I want to remove them but don't know how. I am also afraid of the bad side effects those methods can have. Please help. I still have acnes and pimples. I still as much as water everyday. I also wash my face 3 times a day. I try eating non-oily and non-spicy food. I bathe everyday. I try to keep my face clean as possible. I still don't understand why this is happening to me. I have redness in my face that I hate ! My mom says that since its summer, the reason might be because of the hot temperature. I seriously need help. I am so much depressed right now ! Please give me your opinions if you have faced the same circumstances as I am having.

Jul 8, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Wash hair everyday to stop acne?
    Do you have to wash your hair everyday to help preventing acnes on your face ? I heard that the hair follicles are also responsible for the cause of pimples.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne Scars covering 80% of face.Would skin lightner be a solution [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:I am new to this site & am currently researching products to begin my journey. Yesterday, I met w/ a dermatolgist who charged $300 for my 1st sesseion... I have 5 more($300.00/ per sessions). I can not afford that... I tossed & turned all night disturbed about paying that much money...

Dull face and Acne scars [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 children and when I gave birth to my last child my complexion became dark and I had acne all over. I have been using DS but it not working too well. What is good to use. Something strong. Thank you

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to cure acne scars.plse suggest some good home remedies. I already applied honey over my face and now got one pimple after applying that.plsetell me why did that happen and suggest ways to cure it. I would also like to mention that I have very little acne scars and I...

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

I have acne on my butt! Yeah I know it's gross and it leaves black marks on my behind. I need to get rid of them and fast. Please anyone, Help!

View more questions Search