Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigmoma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Kidney
    I had my appendix taken out but my right side still hurt. I want to the doctor he said its my kidney. I got kelflex but it's not working what else can be wrong
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2012, 05:35 PM
    What did he mean by "it's your kidney"?

An infection (Kelflex is an antibiotic), your kidney was bruised, something else?
    bigmoma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 06:20 PM
    I have a kidney infection but am taken my meds but my right side still hurts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stones [ 3 Answers ]

I had kidney stone surgery last Tuesday and have a stent in me yet and was wondering if sex or masturbationn is out of the question right now?

Possible Kidney Infection [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently on day two of a three day course of medication for a UTI. I'm still experiencing back pain along my lower back but there is no more pain during urination. Should I wait until I have finished the antibiotics to see my health practitioner about the pain? In the meantime, is it...

Can a Kidney Infection turn into kidney failure answer needed asap [ 6 Answers ]

Can a Kidney Infection turn into Kidney Failure? I was hospitalized and put on antibiotics for 2-3 days but still was given antibiotics to go home with but if they aren't taken could the infection turn into kidney failure

I have had kidney cancer in my left kidney. [ 6 Answers ]

I had a kidney cancer operation at Sloan Kettering in NYC and all cancer was removed at that time. The surgeon was able to remove the cancer portion through a small hole and leave the rest of the kidney.I have my right kidney also. My creatinine level just tested at 1.9. I love to cook Italian and...

Kidney creatinine [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir My bro's creatinine is rise 1 to 1.4 to 18.5 & blood urea increase 126 so what should I do in this case how I improve to decrease creatine & blood urea give me suitable advice.

View more questions Search