Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesie Posts: 19, Reputation: -3

Jul 8, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Am I paranoid or depressed?
    Everyone hates me. Even my bffs. Well I guess I have none now . My old best friends was friends with me sense 2nd grade. Now she's turned on me for someone she's known for 2 weeks. She's even saying that I'm aggressive and accusitive. :( I try not to cry. But I can't help it...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lesie View Post
    Everyone hates me. Even my bffs. Well i guess i have none now . My old bff was friends with me sence 2nd grade. Now shes turned on me for someone shes known for 2 weeks. Shes even saying that im aggressive and accusitive. :( i try not to cry. But i can't help it...
    What is your question?

You keep opening threads about your problems in your personal relationships and you've asked this before.

I'm going to ask a Mod to combine your questions so that the pattern makes sense.

No, you're probably depressed because everybody does hate you - this is probably why: "U need to shut ur little n head up ur y ! I can use what ever abreiviations i want and she put this question up here for people to answer! Now if u say something back to me! Ur gunna be crying to your little mama! U mother er! Get outta my life before u piss me off!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am paranoid about my girlfriend. I am desperate and depressed because of this. [ 3 Answers ]

During secondary classes a girl got my number, and we became friends. During my college first year she proposed me. We live far away from each other (300) miles. At that time I was having a love affair with another girl. I hid this to that girl and I was maintaining two love relationships...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Too Paranoid [ 5 Answers ]

I obsess about knowing whether I have something planned on a Friday or Saturday night. If there is any chance that I might not have something to do, then I freak out and get really depressed. I feel like I should want to be alone. I live in the dorms and I'm never really alone anymore. Is this...

I'm Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with someone for 1 year. He is at university in Cardiff, and I have seen things in the internet (photos, bogs and so on) to suggest he is cheating or has done.. I also looked at his private mail and seen messages from a girl.. I know I shouldn't have looked as it is private....

View more questions Search