Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    79samples82 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Why are there new born kittens in my bed
    My cat had a litter of two kittens on June 27th... There eyes just opened yesterday I was loving on them & kissing them then I went to sleep, then I was woken up by one of them licking my face & mommy cat was just laying there next to me... She moved her baby's from my closet to my bed... Why? I tried putting then back in the closet & she just moves them back to my bed what's going on
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2012, 04:38 PM
    You may be the new Daddy/Mommy?
    It's a no Brainer, The Closet or the Bed?
    They go where they feel safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long between kittens being born? [ 2 Answers ]

My cat went into labor around 1:00 p.m, I put her in a birthing place between checking on her she had a kitten (feet first) that was stuck halfway. We pulled it free but it had died. That was around 5:00 p.m. It is 6:30 the next day (over 24 hours) and she is not making any noise or seems in pain...

Are kittens born with fleas [ 2 Answers ]

I hear all the time that kittens are born with fleas I wanted to no if this was true

Are kittens born with fleas? [ 3 Answers ]

My cat had 4 kittens a week ago. Now I have seen a black thing what I don't think is a flea and looks more like a mini forky tail bug , but I have been told all kittens are born with fleas and I am on he verge of a break down as I have 2 cats and no spare cash to pay for frontline as that is what I...

New born kittens [ 2 Answers ]

My cat is due any day to have her kittens wondering what signs to look for and how long before we can handle them.also how many will she have for her first litter.any info on this subject would be helpful.thanks:)

Kittens born last night [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!!! My cat just gave birth to 4 beautiful babies last night but I am unsure of how to take care of them.... my main question is how can I be sure she is feeding them and should I avoid contact with them so she doesnt abandon them and should I keep the male (recently neutered) away from them???...

View more questions Search