Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wirelessrouter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 01:58 PM
    192.168.0.1 is not responding
    I used to have DSL with phone line and my SpeedStream modem and DI-524 router was working fine. I changed my internet to DSL without the phone line. Now I can't get my DI-524 router working. I can connect to the internet with SpeedStream 5100 modem alone. But when I connect my wireless router DI-524 to the modem. I am not able to connect to the internet. I was trying to register my router using 192.168.0.1 and the URL is not responding, getting 678 error. Can someone please help...
    DELL-Latha K Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Hi,
    My name is Latha and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell.

Reset your DI-524 Router. Follow the below steps to do the same.
    1> Unplug all the internet cable from the router, having the router turned on Press the reset button for 10 seconds. ( Reset button is located on the router ).
    2> The unit should now reboot, and once the WLAN light stops blinking the router should be reset.

Connect the modem cable to the router and another cable from the router to the system and check if you can connect to internet that way.

Then you can log on to router page with default gateway ID ( 192.168.0.1 ) if yes the enable your wireless and setup the wireless connection.

Thanks & Regards
    Dell_Latha_Kumar
    Dell Social Media Responder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

192.168.0.1? [ 5 Answers ]

How to reset my wireless password

192/168.1.1 [ 6 Answers ]

My DSL264OR needs a Wep key & I have been told to go to 192.168.01 to find this... please can you help I will be so grateful as I am now going crazy trying to find

192.168.0.1? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get to configure my D link I need to add a password to make it secure

192.168.0.1? [ 2 Answers ]

I do not have a password neither did comcast

192.168.0.1 [ 1 Answers ]

I have forgotton my user name and pass word for the d link site what can I do

View more questions Search