Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WickeDanneh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 11:27 AM
    The skin on my ballsack is peeling.
    I've got skin peeling off my ballsack. It started around two weeks ago where the skin turned white started peeling off on a few spots on my ballsack, so I decided to wash it. On one particular spot the skin had peeled to the point of redness where anything that touched it hurt, even water. (I squeezed that spot when I washed it to make it numb). It went away for a short while and now it's back, but this time it is not just spots, but it is covering the area beneath my ballsack. I don't want to peel the skin off in case it would become sensitive like before.

Why does this happen and what should I do about it?
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WickeDanneh View Post
    I've got skin peeling off my ballsack. It started around two weeks ago where the skin turned white started peeling off on a few spots on my ballsack, so I decided to wash it. On one particular spot the skin had peeled to the point of redness where anything that touched it hurt, even water. (I squeezed that spot when I washed it to make it numb). It went away for a short while and now it's back, but this time it is not just spots, but it is covering the area beneath my ballsack. I don't want to peel the skin off in case it would become sensitive like before.

Why does this happen and what should I do about it?
    Have you sen your doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin peeling [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, what do you do when your skin starts to get dry and ready to peel or becomes flaky while using skin lighteners?

Okay, my skin is peeling and looking a little red [ 6 Answers ]

I've been using Obagi with Retin-a for several weeks and I am starting to peel and my skin tone looks red. Is this normal? Will it go away or should I stop using it?

Gahh peeling skin [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there, umm I have a farmers tan from sports and iveh ad it for about a year. Ive played rugby and football out in the burning sun and I never burn.. I tan. Well this summer I've stopped playing and haven't been in the sun to long. Now the top of my hand is peeling like mad and all rough skin....

Peeling skin [ 2 Answers ]

How do you keep your skin from peeling after tanning?

Peeling skin, dog [ 5 Answers ]

My dog's skin has begun peeling all over his back. Huge pieces are falling off. It is not red, don't seem to be itchy or sensitive. It's just keep's coming off in huge amounts, doesn't really seem to be dry skin. It does seem to start in circular patches, I am so confused. Any ideas?

View more questions Search