Faisal ahamed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 12:15 AM
    How to study well?
    I'm a student. What said Islam about studying wel
    Ryantheatheist Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jul 9, 2012, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisal ahamed View Post
    I'm a student. What said Islam about studying wel
    Don't worry about what Islam says about studying well...

Everyone is entitled to study, so try your hardest at school and try to be the best you can be. This is a no-brainer..

Ryan.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 09:57 AM
    A high value is placed on education in both Islamic and Arab societies. A verse from the Koran goes “O God, make me more knowledgeable.” Mohammed once said, “he who leaves the home in search of knowledge is walking with God." One Hadith states: “Seek knowledge from the cradle to grave.”

from MUSLIM EDUCATION, MADRASSAHS, ISLAMIC SCHOOLS - World Topics | Facts and Details

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help tp study well. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an elder brother he is all intelligent and everything... he is having trouble with clearing his degree exams... he is 26 years old... he says that he cannot study things that don't interest him... I don't know what to do... he easily gets tensed.

Study in you.s. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello sir, Iam vinoth khanna Iam doing B.Tech(Industrial Biotechnology) in india. I wants to do M.S.biotechnology in U.S. but Indian students got a problem now that is Even Indian Students passed the GRE and get the scholorships Too. They won't get Part -Time Job Please kindly suggest...

How do I study? [ 13 Answers ]

I am in grade 11, and I have a quiz tomorrow. I get easily distracted, so I usually do badly on exams. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to keep myself focused, and do good on tests. Any advice or help is great... thanks!:o

View more questions Search