Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CMM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2004, 02:39 PM
    Guys
    I have this really polite guy friend. If we are ever shopping together and I'm carring a bag of mine and he offers to carry it should I let him carry it or say no thanks? :confused:
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 08:36 PM
    Are you serious?
    Why do I get the feeling that there is more to this question than what you put before us? What could possibly be wrong with someone helping you carry a bag that is too heavy? Let the guy help you unless he will be expecting sexual favors or something. I love the idea of a guy with manners.
    Amy
    CMM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2004, 02:16 PM
    Your right. It really was a stupid question. He would never think of expecting anything from me. He's too sweet to do that.
    Chelsea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hey guys... [ 2 Answers ]

:) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search