Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Chuff was the first to respond to this thread and said it all. Sorry, but got the "spread it" jazz again.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriscool
    Ok I get it, DON'T LISTEN TO ME OK.........

I'll go to a different question...

Kriscool
    Actually you don't get it. Istead of bailing on this question which is quite honestly not fair to Alizeblu or anybody else that can learn from being in a similar situation you choose to run around posting the most quick answers possible with no depth or explanation. How exactly is that help? If you can't commit to taking 5 minutes and reading the first 6 pages of what has gone one since the poster first posted a month ago, why offer any help at all? How can you become an expert in anything when you cheat your way and don't commit to to achieving real results.

When I first started posting here I spent a couple weeks reading old posts to see exactly what I would do and compare it to what is consistent in the advice. Sometimes if I was way off in my thoughts, I would reevaluate if I was right and had been doing things right my whole life or if I needed to change. That's how you acquire knowledge and then when you spread that around it only deepens your mental and emotional strength because your forcing your brain to think about something as opposed to emotionally react to it.

I never set out to get reputation points, I set out to cure my own "nice guy" problem and assist others that were doing and making the same mistakes I was. In return I have received many good reps and a few bad ones but it was based on the advice offered not the goal of getting the points.
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Do You Get It Skell I Don't Care Any More!! So Be Quite And Get Out Of My Face!!

Do You Think I Really Care What You Have To Say!! No!!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriscool
    Do You Get It Skell I Don't Care Any More!!!!!!! So Be Quite And Get Out Of My Face!!!!!!

Do You Think I Really Care What You Have To Say!!!!!! No!!!!!
    First of all, I'm Chuff not Skell.

Second of all I don't think you ever did care.

Third of all I'm not in your face, I'm sitting at a computer in central Florida and I have no idea where you are at. I'm trying to explain how you could be an asset to yourself and others instead of begging for repuation points like dog begs for scraps. (No offense against dogs)

Fourth of all I know you don't care what I have to say which is exactly why you shouldn't be here offering "advice." You didn't care enough about this poster to even read his concerns which would have taken 5 minutes, then you just gave him another 2 line answer like you do everywhere else. You strategy is hit and run just get the message down and go and hope that someone reps you. But you have no intention of offering help to anybody that really needs it.
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2007, 07:56 PM
    First of all you don't know me, your going off my posts. If you have really sat down and talked to me you would understand. And your right I should think it over before I rush and write something down. I'm sorry to everybody out there.

Well thanks chuff.

Kriscool

Not trying to be mean skell but if your trying to help me the smart posts and reputation is making me furious and aren't helping. I do understand now though.

Kriscool
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 08:18 PM
    What smart posts??

Start your own thread and if I can help I will try my best!
    candacep Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Well For One People Get Tired Of Hearing The Same Stuff Or I Want to Break Uo With You... Even Though You Know You Didn't Mean It And She Kept Coming Back... That Is One Thing That Really Sucks Is Being Stuck On The Past... I Mean Like They Say If It Comes Back You Know It Was Meant To Be... Till Then Let Her Try Something Different And Maybe Shell Miss You Too??
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Apr 2, 2007, 11:57 AM
    OK kriscool, calm down guy, they trina help, here allow me to explain the quick version of my situation,

Basically, we both have been hurt, I hurt her, she's hurt me, OK, I wanted to rectify my mistake, but she didn't want me to, instead, she chose to push me away.

So I took the nessesary steps to get her back, well everything kind of backfired in the end,because she was cheating on me all along. Lol

Here ill just recopy the post and put it on my thread. It was used to help another person but this might help you get a better understanding of my situation:

I am so sorry for what I am about to say, but I'm going to be brutally honest with you.

You're missing the point. "love".<----this thing right here is what's making you stay with him. The reason you can't see a life without him is because you are BLINDED.

You can't see right now. You can't think straight, and your judgement is off key.

If you were thinking logically, you'd realize that you're in a relationship with a man who's cheating on his wife with you and cheating on you with his wife. And is probably cheating on both of you with someone else.

You will not leave this person. Why? "love"<----because of this thing right here.

In order for you to really grasp this concept is for something to happen. To make you realize what you are doing. Which probably won't happen now, why? Because of this thing right here:

-->"love"<--

Our advice you will take with you and you will know and understand what you are doing.
    But, will you use it to correct and rectify your mistake?

NO. you know why? There it is again -->"love"

You will continue to make the same mistake unless something is done about that emotion.

It controls every aspect of you. It prevents you from making rational decisions.

Here, let me elaborate from a personal experience:
    I fell in "love" with a girl and we had a relationship for four years, in the beginning I knew she was cheating on me, I just knew it, it never showed itself to me, it never reared its ugly head, but I knew, blinded by my "love" for her I continued the relationship. Years into the relationship another problem happened, another sign she was cheating on me. Once again I knew, but never did anything about it... still blinded... well, it finally reared its ugly head. She broke out in tears and told me she was cheating on me the whole time I was with her. She told me she was weak and wanted me to move on, still... blinded... I wanted to give her another chance. I told her we could make it work. But she told me it would only get worse and stongly advised me to move on...

I didn't listen... still... blinded... the next day I tried to pretend everything was all cool.
    Yea I got my girl back its all good. We talked, blah blah blah... then I asked her to go to the movies with me. She said no, she never says no. well any ways she calls me back to tell me she will take me but she won't go with me, so I ask my friend to go with me. So its us three in the car and I wanted to throw up, my friend and I noticed it at the same time and we looked at each other. He wanted to say something but I told him not to, its my burden, I told him not to worry about it.

THE WHOLE CAR SMELLED LIKE SEX. I snapped...

The thoughts that were racing through my head... I literally wanted to strangle this girl to death, but I came back to reality, just for that moment.

I told her it was over.

This thing right here ------>"love"<------

Until something happens to purge it from you and break your connection with him, you are not going to be in the right state of mind.

Now you got to understand if you didn't read all of the posts you aren't really going to grasp the whole situation, therefore, giving misleading advice, which causes meaningless arguments.

Apr 2, 2007, 12:03 PM
    So pretty much, all of the beginning rants from me was because I was still blinded by my love for tha girl and I didn't want to give up on her, when in reality, she already gave up on me. Heh...

I was supporting a meaningless cause, the glass was empty to begin with, you see?

Then I filled it with my love for the girl, to the half way point of coarse.

Then both of our veiws and perspectives on the relationship, pesimistic or optimistic, continued to clash, eventually leaving me back where I started:

"an empty glass".

Apr 2, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Its poetry in motion...

Life isint about giving your all to one person for the rest of your life, its about making decisions to better ourselves, and move on in creating a better future for ourselves.

Apr 2, 2007, 12:07 PM
    So you see kriscool, I can't be her friend, and honestly I already tried it and it didn't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just a girl trying to make it-please help [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: :( Hi I really have a couple questions to ask and that's because I'm really going through some negativity rightnow.I asked 1 psychic before and she said there was too much stufe going on around me and she coudnt help so I'm still at the same place.my boyfriend just left me after 2 years...

In love with my ex girl [ 16 Answers ]

Here it is, I am in love with my ex and I can't get her out of my head. To me she is the most amazing person in my life, and as much as I have tried to be her friend for nearly a year now I still can't get her out of my head! She is everything I ever wanted and I ended it because I was stupid just...

How could I make him love me again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in a big trouble .we have been like 3 years in a romantic frienship.he loves me so much for like 2 years and the last year I began to feel that he doesn't love me anymore but he say that he loves me.in the last year I left him while he wants me very much,I felt bored and I left him like 1...

Will the girl I love ever be over her ex? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this girl who I am good friends with. She was going out with one of my best friends for about 10 months. He was a real ahole to her. They broke up about 2 months ago and were still hanging out and he has a new girlfriend. I remained good friends with her. Ive allways cared a lot about...

View more questions Search