Ask
    jenny921 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 06:27 PM
    And the cutoff for TASC AZ is 200.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny921 View Post
    well I somehow passed after all that wine. I did eat a ton of food! And I have low body fat so maybe tnat helped? But like u said, was a coin toss. Thanks.again!!
    You are a lucky lady. Any way you look at it you were on the ragged edge. Low body fat helped, food and water and the pace of your drinking (12 in 12 hours). You sound like a very intelligent lady. Sure you will turn this experience to your personal benefit.

No tent city. Ani't She'ff Joe wonderful?

Jul 11, 2012, 07:01 PM
    I passed somehow

QUOTE=Dance14;3189692]When will you know If you passed? [/QUOTE]

Jul 11, 2012, 08:51 PM
    No not worth it at all! Im actually a nutrition expert, recgonized in the medical community as sych and from my research, I swear I'm positive that the combo of excessive amounts of high carb, moderate protein and very low fat have assisted me in passing. Like life, is the liver, out with the old, in with the new. Just by sheer default, the more food one consumes, with slightly elevated liquid proportions, the faster the metabolic rate must be! It is the nature of most mamals to metabolize as such. So if appropriate, don't forget nutrition recs! I can be of assistance anytime!

QUOTE=DrBill100;3191512]You are a lucky lady. Any way you look at it you were on the ragged edge. Low body fat helped, food and water and the pace of your drinking (12 in 12 hours). You sound like a very intelligent lady. Sure you will turn this experience to your personal benefit.

No tent city. Ani't She'ff Joe wonderful?[/QUOTE]

Jul 11, 2012, 08:59 PM
    I will be changing my screen name.. Too obv. But always wanted to do research on the role of addiction and nutrition. Sid some, just not enough. Let us keep in touch!

UOTE=jenny921;3191669]no not worth it at all! Im actually a nutrition expert, recgonized in the medical community as sych and from my research, I swear I'm positive that the combo of excessive amounts of high carb, moderate protein and very low fat have assisted me in passing. Like life, is the liver, out with the old, in with the new. Just by sheer default, the more food one consumes, with slightly elevated liquid proportions, the faster the metabolic rate must be! It is the nature of most mamals to metabolize as such. So if appropriate, don't forget nutrition recs! I can be of assistance anytime!

QUOTE=DrBill100;3191512]You are a lucky lady. Any way you look at it you were on the ragged edge. Low body fat helped, food and water and the pace of your drinking (12 in 12 hours). You sound like a very intelligent lady. Sure you will turn this experience to your personal benefit.

No tent city. Ani't She'ff Joe wonderful?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 09:06 PM
    [QUOTE=jenny921;3191674]I will be changing my screen name.. Too obv. But always wanted to do research on the role of addiction and nutrition. Sid some, just not enough. Let us keep in touch!

My specialty has always been alcohol abuse and nutritional deficiency is invariably present but seldom receives adequate medical attention post-detox and during the recovery phase. Look forward to hearing from you. Going to bed right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG [ 6 Answers ]

What are the percentages to pass a etc test 62 hours after bac is 0. I am male 36, 145 pounds. 100 cut off test.

EtG ua [ 5 Answers ]

How to pass a EtG UA

View more questions Search