Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEFFREY AUSTIN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Navajo hallmarks
    How can I attach a picture to my question?

Thanks

Jeffrey Austin
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFREY AUSTIN View Post
    How can I attach a picture to my question?

Thanks

Jeffrey Austin
    Fist it has to be hosted on another website someplace... then you copy that link and put it between a [img] and another bracket with [/img]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique navajo jewelry hallmarks [ 0 Answers ]

I have a very heavy silver bracelet. It has five silverbands with four silver rope designs in between the bands. The hallmark is an arrow with three zigzags pointing to a circle (the sun?) with four small rays facing the arrow. It is over 50 years old. Can anyone help me with the provenance?

Navajo silver hallmarks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a gorgeous Navajo Coral and sterling "hinged collar" type of necklace. I am having a hard time finding the maker. The stamp appears to be a C with a small arrow coming out of the center of the C. This almost make it look like a Curved E. The help is greatly appreciated

Navajo silversmith hallmarks [ 2 Answers ]

Who is the Navajo silver artist who in the 50's used the hallmark of 2 four-pronged antlers?

Navajo Hallmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a few things... I hope someone knows who these artists are. Navajo turquoise ring with initials EB Navajo turquoise ring with number 8 on the back Mother of pearl ring signed]M Peres Navajo sterling silver spoon with swastika... on the back it reads Sterling and a letter H...

View more questions Search