Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbolden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 09:11 AM
    Outlook and links will not work
    I'm using Windows Ultimate 7, Microsoft Office Professional 2010. I have configured outlook and links will not work. I have tried everything I could from the www and nothing works. When one item is repaired another computer's link stops working. I've been told it is a registry problem but how do I fix a registry problem? When I Google I only find software to download noting that fixes the problems like the old days. What do you do?

Oh, my outlook is configured to bring in three different emails. 1. Hotmail, Att, & Gmail. I'm getting so confused. The question I want to ask is should I remove all of the MS browsers from my computer?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 7, 2012, 04:15 PM
    First what are you talking about Outlook links? If it is links received in email messages opening them is a very dangerous thing. If you don't want to use IE install an alternative browser and make it your default browser. Some things work better in IE like Sharepiont and other MS products, keep it around for when you need to use it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Links not Working [ 12 Answers ]

For some reason I cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook. When I click on the link in a message in Outlook, nothing happens. If you know how to fix this or where I can go for help, I would appreciate your assistance!

Links on Outlook Express [ 7 Answers ]

I am using Micorsoft XP and I have just downloaded an upgrade from Microsoft, and now when I click on a link that is contained in e-mail I receive on Outlook express it does not take me to that location. Any ideas of what I might have done wrong?

View more questions Search