Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Munmun bisht Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Intercaste
    I am in love with a guy and we are in relationship since 1yr and I'm a rajput and ma love is a brahman... and he alwayzzz says like ''my perant will be against of our merriage they will not accept us... etc'' now tel me what shoul I do... 3-4 months ago... he told me that we can not continue our relation... becoz I know ma parents vvv welll they 'll never accept you a rajput girl.. that day I cried allloot and told him don't think about future plzz don't leave me... I can't live without u... but he told me what can I do try to undstand ma... I said I'll convince yor parents... than after 6-7days he get agreed with ma points... in this case should I trust on him or his parents... wat should I do I really love him a lot can't live without him... tell me what should I do..

Jul 7, 2012, 06:41 AM
    Intercaste marriege
    Hiii I already sent a question to u people but did not get any answe yyyy?? I think its totally fake...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Yes, here is your post https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...te-677403.html

Your post had a lot of views, but I guess no one knew what to say to you regarding your problem. It is an intercaste situation and very difficult for both parties.

Nothing is fake here.

Jul 7, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Intercaste
    So yyy don't u people giving me any solution... sory for ma earlier message... plzzzz dear I need a solution... um in a vv big problem I can't live without him and here evry1 is saying that I should not trust on him he will definitely dump me a day... now what should I do.. tell me pllllzzzzzz
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 02:52 PM
    First, stop starting new threads about the same issue.

Second, we people volunteer here. We have families, jobs, and don't get paid to be here, so it can sometimes take a few days for the right person to see your question and answer it. A little bit of patience would be a good thing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 7, 2012, 02:59 PM
    It might help you get an answer if you type in intelligible English. Do not use texting abbreviations as this is against the rules. Type in full words and sentences and proof read your post. While this is an international site, the language used is English.

Also understand that you appear to be asking a question that requires specialized knowledge of your culture.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 03:08 PM
    You are Punjabi?

You two are caught in a situation where tradition meets modern times, where old values meets young love. Young people no longer wish to follow the old ways when castes do not mingle and marriages are arranged.

First of all, no, you will not die without him. Are you two old enough to move to another country and begin married life there? As far as I can tell from your posts, the two of you will not be allowed to be together if you stay at home.

Jul 7, 2012, 03:18 PM
    Wat?? u mean I should not send you any message regarding same issue.. hmmmm so what you doing there if you can't give me the right answer hmmmm... So what is the meaning of ask me help deske... if you can't help me you know what dear... I was very hapy when I got this site.I thought now I'll get the right answer from here but I was wrong.. No one can solve ma problem except suciede..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 7, 2012, 03:21 PM
    You were told to not start new threads with the same issue. Instead post a reply to this thread. Second, you were told that typing in text abbreviations violates our rules.

So stop with the attitude and try typing understandable questions so we can try to help.

Jul 7, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Ok sory for that.here is my problem!

I love a guy very much we both are in a relationship from one year.I was very hapy with my newly relation.but after 4 months he told me that we have to stop our reletionship as his parents are totally against of love merriages.that day I cried a lot and I told him please don't leave me I can't live without u.But he told me that my parents will not accept us because of intercaste I am a rajput girl and he is brahman. His parents are very strict. And totally against of love merriage. When he told me this I cried a lot at least till two weeks. After that I told him that do not think about the future I will make your parents agree for this. I was forcing him a lot not to leave me. Now we are again in relationship but now he lost my trust I don't trust on him because every one is saying that whatever he has done after that how can you trust on him. If he has broken your trust in the past so he will definitely do it again. But he always says that he love me a lot. I can't live without him I really love him a lot I can do anything for him. But instead of that I just want to live him forever. Now please tell me what should I do? Shoul I trust on him or not ? He will break my trust again or not?please dear give me an advise and right advice. That what should I do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 03:56 PM
    You are Punjabi?

You two are caught in a situation where tradition meets modern times, where old values meets young love. Young people no longer wish to follow the old ways when castes do not mingle and marriages are arranged.

First of all, no, you will not die without him. Are you two old enough to move to another country and begin married life there? As far as I can tell from your posts, the two of you will not be allowed to be together if you stay at home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intercaste [ 0 Answers ]

Intercaste marriages Hi, I'm in relation with a guy for about 3 years.he stays in a chawlas we had to decided to run and get married for that he took a room in a chawl on rental basis . His parents and my parents to got convinced but my parents are not totally happy with him.as he is from a lower...

Intercaste marriages [ 2 Answers ]

Intercaste marriages Hi, I'm in relation with a guy for about 3 years.he stays in a chawlas we had to decided to run and get married for that he took a room in a chawl on rental basis . His parents and my parents to got convinced but my parents are not totally happy with him.as he is from a lower...

Intercaste marriages [ 1 Answers ]

Intercaste marriages Hi, I'm in relation with a guy for about 3 years.he stays in a chawl .we had to decided to run and get married for that he took a room in a chawl on rental basis . His parents and my parents to got convinced but my parents are not totally happy with him.as he is from a lower...

Help for intercaste couples [ 2 Answers ]

I am a christian I married a hindu girl legally special marriage act on .. Her family doesn't know it yet... My family after a long fuss agreeded... We stayed together after marriage for 5 months... Later she got an opportunity to go abroad to australia... Now she's there.. She now got a...

View more questions Search